Who Are Authorized To Process Overflight Permit ?
According to the Pakistan CAA regulation only authorized flight permit ( local authorize license agent ) can apply for overflight permits and landing permits in pakistan, all foreign aircraft operators, airlines or international trip support services providers have to appoint a local permit agent to apply the permit on their behalf. all the customers who want to get pakistan overflight permit must ask your appointed local agent pakistan caa issued certificate in order to make sure that you are dealing with only authorised local agent apointed by pakistan civil aviaton authority.
Authorized Flight Permit Agent For Overflight Permit ?
Our team have over the year's experience which give us a comprehensive understanding for obtaining pakistan overflight permit. For Non-Schedule and Schedule Flights.
Diffrence Between Authorized Agent or Local Agent ?
- Authorised License Agent :
According to Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority only licensed approved local agents are authorize to process overflight and landing permits.
- Local Agent Agent :
Un-Authorized local agent from Pakistan civil aviation authority are not entitle to legally process any permit so all the international operator's/airline must check authorized local agent license copy in order to make sure they are dealing with Pakistan civil aviation approved company's
- Purpose Of Flight :
For obtaining approvals it’s important to allow for official lead time, as well as provide all required documentation/information.
- Passenger Flight
- Cargo Flight
- Ambulance Flight
- Helicopter Flight
- VIP Flight
Basic - Overflight Permit Requirements
- Operator Name
- Aircraft Registration
- Aircraft Type
- Purpose Of Flight
- Route Of Flight
- Entry/Exit Points
- Number Of Crew Members
- Passengers With Nationalities
- Confirmation Of Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Details of passengers on board, their passport no. nationality.
- Tentative Stay Of Each Passenger In Pakistan & Proposed Date Of Departure
- Cconfirmation letter of invitation from the inviting organization, company or a person i.e. receiving party details.
Required To Apply Pakistan Overflight / Landing Permit :
- Air Operator Certificate (if the aircraft is under an AOC)
- Certificate of Airworthiness
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Insurance
Note : Please make sure that all documents are valid for the flight schedules.
Afghan Bound Flights - Permit Requirements
Afghan bounds flight permits need to have approvals from two different government institutions, in the following sequence:
- 1st - Air Defence ( AI )
- 2nd - Director Air Transport ( DAT )
Charter flights are permitted to operate to/from Afghanistan.
- Afghanistan ( In Bound / Out Bound ) Lead Time
- Aghan Bound Pakistan Overfly Permit Lead Time : 48 Hours
All the Airline/Operator stricly follow Pakistan Civil Aviation afghan bound flights lead time.
Cargo Charter Flight - Requirements
- Specific Details Of Cargo On Board
- Aircraft Specification
- Copy Of AOC With Validity
- Copy Of AWC With Validity
- Confirmation Of Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
Specific - Registrations Requirements
- Indian-Registered Aircraft Expected To Provide The Operator Address.
- Indian Crew Members/Passenger’s Information May Be Requested By PCAA.
- Flights To Or From Israel Are Strictly Prohibited.
- Overflight Or Landing By Israeli-Registered Aircraft Is Not Permitted.
Permit - Lead Time
PCAA normally issues/grants a flight clearance 24 to 48 hours prior to the flight schedule for both private non-revenue and charter flights, and it’s required in order to provide Pakistan local time to do advance security screening.
All overflight permit requests will be reviewed by Pakistan Air Defense prior to being approved by CAA.
A Part of the screening process in the case of landing permits it includes getting in touch with the business contact provided on the permit request.
It has been possible to obtain urgent permits for Pakistan, its only dependent on CAA to consider urgent request same day. It is best to avoid requesting short-notice permits for Pakistan.
Overfly Permit - Validity
Pakistan Overfly Permit is valid for a maximum of 72 Hours, unless the flights are for special purposes such as humanitarian, disaster relief and other special purpose flights.
Landing permits require revision whenever there’s a change to originator, destination, date of ops.
All operators need to adhere to proposed routings within Pakistan airspace.
Any change to entry/exit point, or routing within Pakistan, requires revalidation of the permit.
Operator is to request for permission for demonstration flight by foreign registered civil aircraft at least 10 days in advance. Permission will be issued in coordination with concerned security agencies.
Military - Flight Clearances
Clearances for all military flights operated by military aircraft and to military/civil airfields are given by Air Headquarters.
Pakistan - Air Navigation Charges
Based on the aircraft weight and km flown as shown on the flight plan. Rates per km are the same whether you are overflying or landing in Pakistan.